Request a BikeShop360 Free Trial and Demo Account
What's the Difference Between a "DEMO ACOUNT" and a "TRIAL ACCOUNT"
- A "DEMO" account comes preloaded with 100% demo data, including demo customers, inventory, clasess, trips, employees and settings.
- A "DEMO" account is great for quick access to a fully functional account that you can immediately start to test drive, without the need to populate the account with any of your business data.
- A "TRIAL" account does NOT come pre-loaded with Demo data. A Trial account is meant for you to load your business specific information, and to use as a "pre-live" system.
- A "TRIAL" account allows you to upload your existing customer data and inventory, and turn on Vendor Catalogs of your choice that will then auto-populate your inventory of available products. You will also add your Business information, add Employees, and configure your settings.
Can I get Both a Trial Account AND a Demo Account?
- Yes. This is the default set-up process.
- A "Demo" account is automatically provided when you sign up for a "Trial Account"
- This way, you can learn with the Demo account as you are setting up your Trial account
How do I Request a Free Trial Account, and a Free Demo Account?
- Complete the Trial Account Request Form below and submit.
How Do I Access my Trial Account?
- After Submitting your Request, your Trial/Demo Accounts will be Created within 24 hours
- Once created, you will receive an email with your Trial/Demo Account log-in instructions
How Long does my Trial/Demo Account Last?
- Unless otherwise specified, all Trial/Demo accounts are good for 30 days.
- At the expiration of your trial period, a "Trial" account can be converted to a "Live" account by adding a paid plan to your account; or cancelled at the end of the trial period.
Create My FREE BikeShop360 Trial/Demo Account: