360 is Bike Shop Specific
BikeShop360 was built for Bike Shops by Bike Shop Owners and Managers. Designed with the input of over 1,000 dive professionals over the course of 20 years, 360 has become the leading Bike Shop Management system in the world.
BikeShop360 comes with all the modules that you need to manage your dive business, and more. Each module was designed to be intuitive and easy to use, with an emphasis on making customer transactions quick and easy
Available Modules include: Courses, Rentals, Repairs, Service Reminders, Destination Travel, Charter, Air Cards, Gift Cards and Sales Orders.
360 is Easy to Use
At its core, 360 is a robust, cloud-based Point of Sale system that is intuitive, easy to learn and simple to use. This makes training new employees fast and easy; reducing training time and expense.
360 is Business Automation
We have taken the work out of updating your inventory, your website and your e-commerce store.
- Preloaded Vendor Catalogs:
- We work directly with your vendors to obtain current product catalogs, that we pre-load directly into 360. These catalogs include product descriptions, SKUs, pricing and images when available.
- Your pre-loaded vendor catalogs automatically sync with your Point-of-Sale system, AND your e-commerce website. No more spending countless time and money manually loading thousands of descriptions and images to your website.
- Custom E-Commerce Websites:
- Need a new website? 360 E-commerce websites are custom built and allow you to manage your own website content. Why pay a web developer to update your content when you can do it yourself?
- Integrated Merchant Processing:
- Accept all payment types seamlessly through your POS system, and your e-commerce shopping cart. Integrated service includes Next Day Deposits, Interchange Optimization plus Mobile Processing capability that allows you to take payments from anywhere.
360 is Sales Automation
360 helps you to grow your business through integrated Sales Growth Systems, such as:
- Automated Email Marketing for sending promotions and reminders
- An Ecommerce Web Store that allows you to sell your POS product inventory directly through your website
- An integrated Web Calendar that allows you to advertise and sell events through your website
- And an integrated Gift Card system to help you grow sales year round
360 is Back Office Automation
On the back-end, the 360 Back Office Suite has been designed to save you time and money, by providing you the tools needed to efficiently manage and analyze your business operations.
360 comes loaded with systems for:
- Purchasing and Receiving
- Inventory Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Commission Tracking
- Contact Management
- Accounting Software Integration
- and more…
Ready to Get Started?
Would you like to spend more time on your business, and less time on employee training, paperwork, and overall administration? Would you like to spend less time and money keeping your website up to date? Would you like to grow your sales through automated marketing?
Getting started with 360 is easy and affordable. Since 360 is cloud based and works on PC and Mac platforms, you can typically use your existing equipment, minimizing your start-up costs.
All 360 plans are affordable, all-inclusive subscriptions that offer unlimited training and support with no annual contracts.
Request a Demo and Free Trial today, and Start Simplifying and Growing your Business Tomorrow!